Dunfermline SAFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunfermline SAFC

Dunfermline Sporting AFC forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celic, Kings of Urope lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DMc99
Amateur Player
DMc99

Celic, Kings of Urope lol Empty
PostSubject: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:36 am

Nice too see them get off to another great start after bigging themselves up yet again. Soz lawrie had to be done. 1st bad celtic post since everything is anti- GERS. lol
Back to top Go down
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil
Sanchez1888

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 am

1 - Your spelling is worse than Gary's! Europe is where Celtic are playing this year.
2 - How was Coronation Street and The Bill, as your team are so pash they didnt qualify.
3 - Aalborg pumped Kaunas out of Europe, Kaunas pumped Rangers out!
4 - We are joint top of our group with Man U!!

Hail Hail!

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
DMc99
Amateur Player
DMc99

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Your never 1 for a laugh gormley, Dont make me have to start new chants on sunday
Back to top Go down
MVTGARY
Manager of Brazil
MVTGARY

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 am

I will have you know my spelling is not that bad seriously.I think Celtic have alot work to first they need to win away hard games such as man u ,villareal and Aalborg .I hope they get through
Back to top Go down
Deeko

Deeko

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:35 am

Lawrie there's more chance of you scoring a hat-rick on Sunday than Celtic getting through that group! You'll be lucky to make UEFA!
Back to top Go down
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil
Sanchez1888

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 am

Dont you worry! We'll come good!

Davey Id be suprised if you know any chants as I don't think you've ever been to Ipox in your life! Deek who do actually support? Too many fecking wannabe huns in the world when theyre winning! :evil:

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
The Goalie
Amateur Player

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:51 am

Actually Aalborg are top. Alphabetical order and all that :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil
Sanchez1888

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:33 am

Depends on what site! man United if you go by seeding! :cheers:

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
The Goalie
Amateur Player

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:37 am

Still no Celtic though is it :joker:

Here comes the 'atleast we're in Europe' line lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanchez1888
Manager of Brazil
Sanchez1888

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 am

Like a giant mystic meg! affraid

www.teamunitymma.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celic, Kings of Urope lol   Celic, Kings of Urope lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Celic, Kings of Urope lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dunfermline SAFC :: Football-
Jump to: